http://www.mediafire.com/?gjrigintdwj

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thoughts about HCG


After much thought, effort and musings, I have decided to go the HCG diet researched by Dr. Simeons. This decision has come after weeks and months of dwindling self-esteem, inability to function and obvious health risks that go hand in hand with being over weight.

It's hard to lead a cavalry if you think you look and feel funny on a horse. Not only do I feel awkward on my horse, I am afflicted with daunting fear the mare will buck me off.


Fear at this time of my life is my key stumbling block. First and foremost is the fear of failing on this undertaking. So many of my disappointments I believe are directly related to being over weight.

I have so much I want to be apart of. There is much I want to accomplish. The question is how to heal my thoughts, my habits and my silent grief. After numerous “to do lists” and countless intentions, I find myself standing in the same shoes I stood in so many years ago. My shoe size hasn’t changed nor has its stance.

No comments: