http://www.mediafire.com/?gjrigintdwj

Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 10


I made it to day 10, although don’t assume that my past 24 hours constitutes a normal day. I worked nights and got home after 8 am this morning. I only slept a few hours. Consequently I didn’t weigh myself. It seems the best weight results comes after a night’s rest. So, I’m procrastinating my weigh in until tomorrow morning.

I had a good night working and in the morning when my replacement came in, she looked and me and said, “Jill, you look good this morning. There is something different about you. That was too cool. My night was a busy busy night but I didn’t wear out, my joints didn’t hurt and my feet weren’t sore. Crazy huh? Could it be the HCG?

Today, a grandparent of a baby I cared for is starting her second round of HCG. I got her phone number. I’m hoping we can become little HCG buddies. We’ll see. I’m going to send her a phone text tomorrow to see how she is doing.

I can’t say I have been perfect the past 10 days. I have had a few screw ups, but overall I’m following the plan well. I am amazed. Although the calories are very limited, what I do eat is healthy. So I’m feeling genuinely delightful about this change in my life.

I need to reassess what is going right and what I need to add to be more effective with HCG. In the meantime……I’m pumped!

No comments: