http://www.mediafire.com/?gjrigintdwj

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day number 9


Another weird day due to switching back from nights to days and then days to nights. I slept part of the day today. Since I didn't weight myself tonight, the only thing I can say is that the past 24 hours were good. I didn't experience a lot of hunger. I experienced some cravings but hardly unmanageable. Last night my little grand kids came up to visit. I put them both in the bath tub, which I do from time to time, but I can honestly say it was physically easier. Now I don't know if I can account that to the weight loss which is minimal compared to what I need to loose, or if it the energy I derive from HCG. I don't really have to have a reason. Gratitude is how I feel. Thank you day! Time to brush my teeth and make my lunch for work tonight.

No comments: