http://www.mediafire.com/?gjrigintdwj

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 15 Where has the time gone?


Seriously, where does time go? Who would ever think that I could still be on a diet plan for this many days. How grateful I am for this HCG plan that has helped me with calorie control and eliminating foods from my diet that aren't good. I'm stunned that my desire to snack has gone down. It hasn't been eliminated, but has been within control. The snacking, particularly at night was my greatest fear. I'm hoping that if anything, this plan will get me into better habits. I was down 1/2 pound this morning. I'm down 8 pounds in 15 days.

3 comments:

Angie Birkeland said...

No kidding....where has the time gone. I feel like I was just getting you to gorge yourself at all your favorite foods. You have done it mom....keep going....you can do it. By Christmas you will be a different person.

Angie Birkeland said...

why this doesn't comment doesn't show is beyond me.

Anonymous said...

keep it up mommy!! =) proud of you!!!