http://www.mediafire.com/?gjrigintdwj

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 1 First Day of diet and first day on the scales


My First Weigh in. To tell or not to tell!


Who ever said that a cup of tea or coffee constitutes food? Somehow I always thought a food product had calories. Breakfast did consist of green tea and 1/2 cup of coffee. Whoopeee!

My 12 hour shift was probably a gift. I was too busy to think about dieting. Now that I'm getting ready to go to bed, I can actually say, it wasn't too bad.

I enjoyed the following foods today.
Apple large 110
Melba toast 60
½ chicken breast 142
Tuna fish 120
Lettuce 10
Broccoli 30
Lemon 4
4 medium strawberries 20

I'm not sure I'm at my total calories for the day, but who's counting?

It is almost 9 pm and I can honestly say, I'm not hungry. So where do the craving come in? Since night time is my 'snacky' time, I guess I will report tomorrw on how the rest of the night went.

For now...............sweet dreams.

No comments: