http://www.mediafire.com/?gjrigintdwj

Monday, November 30, 2009

Down 10 Pounds


Hooray, I lost 2 pounds. I was so excited. Now I weight about what I did 4-5 months ago after starting Effexor. I am trying to wean off Effexor. So, I'm seeing some progress today. Now I just need to keep myself in good spirits.
My day was good. I got a lot of errands done. My son is leaving the country for a few months so we had a pizza party for him. He sustained an injury that almost kept him from going in the morning. But a miracle happened. I don't want to forget it. I will write about it more later.
I enjoyed the night with Angie, Brian, Jack, Emmi, Ric, and Jeff. Jon was in flight from California so I missed him. While everyone ate pizza, I had an apple and it was not even difficult to do.
Anyway, off to bed. I work tomorrow unless I get called off

No comments: