http://www.mediafire.com/?gjrigintdwj

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hunger continues to plague me, hence I got hold of my Dr. tonight concerning this issue.
Here was his suggestions:

Drink more green tea or take green tea capsules
Take more EFA's and space them throughout the day. (Pre HCG I was taking 2 Flaxseed capsules and 2 Fishoil capsules per day) The dr. told me originally to cut that back to 1 EFA per day

Purchase some L-Carnitine. Although I didn't ask him dosage or brand
Since I am waking early in the morning, ie 4 am hungry, we discussed having the injection at night instead of the am.
Lastly we discussed increasing the dose. The downside to this idea is the tolerance issue.

We did not discuss probiotics for possible candida. Lynne, you mentioned candida overgrowth. I need to remember to do the test in the morning.

All is I need reassurance is that this won't last forever. I begin working my 12-hour shifts tomorrow night and I won't be as much in my head as I have been the past few days. However, I have been careful to assess whether I am suffering from emotional engagement or actual hunger. I sent this out to HCG2 yahoo forum for some feed back. It has been a great site.

No comments: